Brace Face, Metal Mouth, Train Tracks

>>  Saturday, April 10, 2010

I don't know. How do you think I would look? {with braces, I mean} Do I dare do it to myself {again}?

Maybe if I just hide {long enough}, no one will notice.

*I'm contemplating braces {for the second time in my life}. I don't know what makes me more self conscious, my now crooked smile or doing the whole brace face thing {again}.

9 Pepsi Points :

Jules AF ,  10 April, 2010 09:17  

I don't think I could do it...

Kristina P. ,  10 April, 2010 10:20  

What about the clear braces?

Randi Troxell ,  10 April, 2010 14:21  

yea... i think they are called visaline or something like that.. i might would look into that..

i just remember the pain.. oh the pain.. of metal braces!

Anonymous ,  10 April, 2010 21:55  

Why torture yourself a second time? Just sayin'...:)

Erin ,  10 April, 2010 22:00  

I say two years of being brace face and then having a lifetime of beautiful teeth is totally worth it. My mom did it (braces when she was older) and she said it was worth every penny.

@Dayngr ,  11 April, 2010 13:26  

Yeah! Get the invisalign. I would totally do it again now that I'm all grown up.

DAC ,  11 April, 2010 14:30  

I know several adults who have done the invisalign

Jo ,  11 April, 2010 16:31  

I never ever noticed you have a crooked smile. And I love the picture you have up!

Kate ,  11 April, 2010 21:27  

Hi! Thanks for stopping by over at Delicious as Pie. I've had fun reading your posts as well. I'm becoming a follower and hope to see you back at Delicious as Pie soon!

Kate (www.deliciousaspie.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP