Cravin' The Craft

>>  Monday, April 12, 2010


I have an unexplainable urge to create. To craft something.

I've been clickin' away with my camera, but that hasn't quenched the thirst. I've contemplated a crochet project, but can't seem to find my needles {I set them down after my last set of projects and haven't seen them since}. But, I digress.

I can't seem to settle in on any one craft. All those projects I've placed on my 'to-make' list. I think the problem is the fact that it's my sewing machine that is calling my name -pressuring me into 'making something'.

I really should just get the darn thing out already.

A word from our sponsors: All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

5 Pepsi Points :

Liz Mays ,  12 April, 2010 06:13  

I wish I knew how to sew! I took a class in middle school but I stink at it still.

But scrapbooking is my thing anyhow!

Kristina P. ,  12 April, 2010 08:46  

My desire to craft usually comes in the form of wanting to throw a party.

I don't know how to actuallay craft.

Cranberryfries ,  12 April, 2010 08:46  

I'm not a terribly good seamstress but I recently got my machine out this year after years of non-use and it's been fun to try making things again.

Good luck finding something that quenches your thirst! :)

Just SO ,  12 April, 2010 09:39  

My sewing machine and I don't get on all that well. I hope you can get some quality time with yours. Then show us what you did!

B @ Sweet Limes ,  13 April, 2010 09:24  

Do it! Let that sewing machine break out and do some mad sewing! You're going to love it, and I can't wait to see what you make!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP