It Comes Naturally

>>  Saturday, July 11, 2009

You Can't Buy a Sense of Good Style....It has to come Naturally

*Those would be his daddy's socks...because they have a GREEN STRIPE (on the toe), pulled clear up to his knees!

17 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  11 July, 2009 08:36  

I wear my husband's socks a lot, so I totally understand.

See you this afternoon!

Jillene ,  11 July, 2009 08:43  

AWESOME!! My kids have been known to do things like that too. Never with his socks though because his feet stink too bad!! (0;

Lee ,  11 July, 2009 09:28  

Oh my gosh, that's adorable!
I used to wear my dad's shoes all the time.
Not exactly the same, but close!

Anonymous ,  11 July, 2009 10:44  

I love childrens' fashion statements. The 3 yr old I nanny for wore her new ballerina costume every day this week. By Friday I forgot she was wearing a big pink tutu and when we went to get her hair cut everyone was all "Awwww!" and I'm like, oh yeah, pink leopard print ballerina costume.

Sher ,  11 July, 2009 19:05  

Cute! Hey, it was great to see you again today. Sorry, we didn't get to chat very much, though.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential ,  11 July, 2009 19:29  

Can you say Supermodel!?! Wow, what a cutie pie, daddy socks and all.

Debbie ,  11 July, 2009 20:05  

He looks so adorable, and comfortable!

Jamie ,  11 July, 2009 20:21  

Now that is STYLIN'!

He is definitely idolizing his daddy.

LaurieJ ,  12 July, 2009 02:10  

He looks ready to put on the skates and play some hockey! Once he gets off the comfy couch of course :-)

Jules AF ,  12 July, 2009 02:41  

Oh my gosh! I totally didn't recognize your picture hahahaha! I was like, this isn't the woman I sat next to today. But it was. haha I also do a summer blonde thing too. You always have to be lighter during the summer!

Anonymous ,  12 July, 2009 09:24  

how cute!

i love your banner!

Fiauna ,  13 July, 2009 08:09  

Watch out GQ! He's seriously so cute.

Jen ,  13 July, 2009 08:54  

LOL! Instead of trying to fill daddy's shoes, it looks like he's trying to fill his socks, too! Cute.

Liz Mays ,  13 July, 2009 19:03  

It works for me! I think he's quite brilliant actually.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP