I'm Not Listening...

>>  Sunday, July 19, 2009


8 Pepsi Points :

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential ,  19 July, 2009 09:51  

I can hear the soundtrack to these precious pics-
"La, la, la, la, so not listening...".
Hey little fellas, Mommies can play this game also especially when I don't hear the magic words.

Bonnie the Boss ,  19 July, 2009 21:13  

Cute! my kids do this without putting their fingers in their ears! Ignoring mom is an art form to them.

Erin ,  19 July, 2009 21:32  

Cute, cute kids!

So why are you thinking you will start posting via e-mail? When might it be more worthwhile to do it that way?

Jen ,  20 July, 2009 12:20  

I sooooo KNOW the feeling. Adorable pics.

Lara Neves ,  21 July, 2009 01:15  

They're cuties for sure, even if they don't want to listen. I'm sure it's just a phase, right? :D

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  24 July, 2009 19:32  

I do that to my kids all the time!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP