You Know You're a Mother IF...

>>  Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The bottom of your most expensive purse is
littered with Fruit Loops

18 Pepsi Points :

Liz Mays ,  21 July, 2009 20:30  

Get those fruit loops out of that gorgeous bag immediately! That's enough mom time today!

Lee ,  21 July, 2009 21:18  

Oh my gosh, I would not be able to deal with that.
I love kids, but that would be the last straw. Even if they didn't put them there. No cereal in handbags!

Kristina P. ,  21 July, 2009 21:47  

I had my lipgloss squirt all over my bag today. I'll take the Fruit Loops, please.

Erin ,  21 July, 2009 21:48  

Your kids and their cereal...

When you asked them about it, what kind of games did they tell you they were trying to play?

Bonnie the Boss ,  21 July, 2009 23:05  

How about chip crumbs, does that count?

Sally's World ,  22 July, 2009 00:58  

ha ha ha....soooo true, i may never be able to find a pen in my purse, but could lay my hands on baby wipes, toy cars, glittery hair grips or sweet treats immediately!

Matt ,  22 July, 2009 09:43  

hehe!! That is SOOOOOOO true!!

Jillene ,  22 July, 2009 09:49  

Uuuummmm....that Matt comment is really from me!! OOPS!!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential ,  22 July, 2009 11:29  

Nice purse, I look at this as an emergency stash.

Anonymous ,  22 July, 2009 12:33  

What is it with your boys and Fruit Loops? I feel for you. Haha!

Jules AF ,  22 July, 2009 18:25  

haha I don't even have kids and my purse is filled with junk! ugh.

The Rambler ,  22 July, 2009 19:06  

Is this my purse? How'd you get it?

:)

Jamie ,  22 July, 2009 19:59  

All too familiar. They think that my purse is their travel luggage.

Cranberryfries ,  23 July, 2009 00:09  

At least it's a super cute purse! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  24 July, 2009 19:31  

I have goldfish crackers in my bag...if they were gold coins, I would be a gazillionaire!

Jen ,  28 July, 2009 12:25  

Hahaha. That is soooo great! Thanks for the laugh. Yep, I'm a MOTHER! I have crumbs in my purse from my critters too.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP