Taking a Vacay

>>  Friday, September 17, 2010

A well deserved, long anticipated vacation. A chance to relax. Make memories. Re-charge.

Where to? Only the happiest place on earth.

See you on the flip side.

9 Pepsi Points :

Randi Troxell ,  17 September, 2010 10:18  

oooooooooh!
have oodles of fun.. can't wait to hear stories and see a few pics!!!

Kristina P. ,  17 September, 2010 10:24  

Yay! I hope you have such a fun time.

Missy ,  17 September, 2010 18:58  

Have a Wonderful, Wonderful time!

tammy ,  18 September, 2010 20:07  

I'm going through Disneyland withdrawals right now.

Hope you have fun!

@Dayngr ,  20 September, 2010 08:59  

Hope it's Orlando's Disney World! Love it and live so close. Enjoy!!

Donna ,  20 September, 2010 11:23  

Awesome! Have a great time!
That princess picture is funny!

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  20 September, 2010 17:35  

Can't wait to read all about it!!!

Love the princess photo!

Jessica G. ,  22 September, 2010 21:08  

Usually, I keep away from Disney images but I gotta say, I love that one! Hope you have an awesome trip!

Stephanie ,  27 September, 2010 08:05  

So jealous! Have the best time:)

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP