Totally Random, Just Like Me..Sometimes

>>  Saturday, February 20, 2010


*I can have 10-15 blog posts swirling around in this head of mine, only to have them disappear the minute I sit down to type them out. Poof. Gone. Never to be seen again. Why is that?

*I don't care who you are...the crock pot liners are the best thing known to man {and woman}.

*Has anyone else {with small children} noticed the live character on Sesame Street with the nose ring? Just askin'. I don't care either way, it did catch me off guard however. I'm not ready to explain why my son can't have a hole in his nose, but Elmo and Cookie Monsters friend can.

*Who is Murphy? And why does he {she} get his own law {ya know, Murphys Law}?

*I find myself restless lately, as are my boys. I'm almost certain it's cabin fever. I don't want the heat of summer, but a bit warmer temps would be appreciated. Is that too much to ask? My boys just want to ride their bikes.

6 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  26 February, 2010 19:51  

What are these crock pot liners you speak of?

Jules AF ,  26 February, 2010 23:02  

I HATE when the blog post disappears when you sit down to write it!!!!

Sweet Tea ,  26 February, 2010 23:44  

You mean you won't let them ride their bikes in the house??!! LOL
Come Spring, Come!

Bonnie the Boss ,  27 February, 2010 07:52  

The crockpot liners thing.....tell me more.
My kids are a bit too old for sesame street, but I would be a bit taken aback as well!

Loralee and the gang... ,  28 February, 2010 00:03  

I don't know about you, but I hate it when children's shows promote the latest controversial fashion or social trend like that. Not their place. Whatever happeded to just teaching the tots their ABC's?

Cranberryfries ,  03 March, 2010 00:59  

I'm so with you on the liners. In fact just last week i went to the store and bought 5 boxes because the last time I went they had 0. Love love them. In fact now I put tinfoil in the bottom of my casserole dishes when I'm cooking certain things just to add to the pleasure of the 'rip it out and throw it away' thinking. :)

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP