To The Darla's in My Life...

>>  Tuesday, December 1, 2009

11 Pepsi Points :

Liz Mays ,  01 December, 2009 08:35  

You tell 'em! Very cute!!!

stacy marie ,  01 December, 2009 15:34  

I used to watch this movie everyday! how they got those kids to say their lines etc. is beyond me! Love it!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie ,  01 December, 2009 15:37  

hahaha. that was funny. I remember watching the original Our Gang and Darla used to remind me of my mean sister!! hehehehe. Thanks for the laugh.x-c

Leavitt's ,  01 December, 2009 16:17  

That is one of my all time favorite movies!!

Unknown ,  01 December, 2009 18:25  

This movie is still one of my favorites! Darla is so cute, too...as a mom of boys that girl just charms the socks off me!

Lee ,  01 December, 2009 22:54  

Aww, how adorable. :)

Fiauna ,  02 December, 2009 10:25  

Too cute.

I haven't been around for a while; I love your new look!

Cranberryfries ,  02 December, 2009 20:28  

Haha! I suppose if you're gonna say it to someone you gotta say it as cute as possible. :)

Anonymous ,  03 December, 2009 01:24  

I love this movie. I watched it over and over and over again growing up. The kids are just too darn cute!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP