Me? Nope! Not Me!

>>  Sunday, October 25, 2009

I didn't recently get my arm stuck between a bed and a wall. I don't have the bruises to show for it, either.

I didn't recently see a link for a FREE SNUGGIE. I DID NOT click on that link -without hesitation, and request me a FREE Snuggie. I didn't pick the burgandy one.

I didn't recently purchase a childrens book for me, because it reminded me of my childhood. I didn't try to act as if I was buying the book for my child as I stood at the register (really, I didn't -act like it was for my child. No one asked and it didn't matter. I technically AM a mother of small children, and typically look the part).

I didn't put my new Kings of Leon album on repeat, and listen to it repeatedly for the last week....or more.

I didn't create a Fish World fish tank, on Facebook, just for Mo-tay. I don't get a kick out of him "cleaning the tank" and "feeding his fish".

I didn't stay up until 2 am, working on my new blog layout. I didn't recruit help, from the Fabulous Lee to tweek my header image (which I have't added, just yet. But I will. THANKS AGAIN, LEE!)

7 Pepsi Points :

Liz Mays ,  25 October, 2009 16:03  

I requested a Snuggie too. Hubby has a blue one that he bought already, my daughter has burgundy, so I picked green. :)

I love Kings of Leon!

Are you sleeping like a crazy woman?

Anonymous ,  25 October, 2009 16:24  

What? Free snuggie? Where??

Jillybean ,  25 October, 2009 17:01  

Where do we get this free Snuggie? I mean if you had actually clicked on the link and requested the free snuggie, where would that link be?
Inquiring (and chilly) minds want to know.

Kristina P. ,  25 October, 2009 17:07  

You know that you must send me a picture when you get said Snuggie, for my picture of the week.

Stacy Uncorked ,  25 October, 2009 20:42  

Oooh! Free Sunggie? Where? :)

Sorry about your bruises... And you buying a childrens book because it reminded you of your childhood is something I would totally do.

Love Kings of Leon!

I'm going to have to check out the Fish World fish tank - sounds fun! :)

Erin ,  26 October, 2009 10:34  

I've heard Kings of Leon are good, but I've never actually heard anything by them.

Very cute blog layout! I love it!

Cranberryfries ,  28 October, 2009 14:55  

What a fun idea for a post.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP