9, 40, 45, They are all Lethal

>>  Thursday, April 23, 2009

I get the feeling that Ms. Jessica G. is either scared or really gets me. I lean towards the latter as she asks:

"What is your favorite handgun and why?"

Well Ms. Jessica..it will and always will be, any caliber of Glock. I am by NO means an expert but, Team Glock I say! They are efficient durable and you can run them dirty without a second thought. Although I don't recommend it, it's always an option. I have a personal attachment to the model 19c. For those that are not partial to guns, that would be a 9mm with a compensated barrel.

Oh how I love guns. I appreciate the fact that many don't, but if you knew me..really knew me, my love for firearms would not surprise you and my reasoning for owning and carrying one would all make sense.

While we are on the topic of guns, I am going to be away for the next 5 days. I have left a mean as a junk-yard dog character guarding my house while I am away. Where am I going? You ask....to the desert to perfect my firearm skills. I have several posts scheduled to publish in my absence. No funny business while I am gone and I will see you on the flip-side of my adventure.

26 Pepsi Points :

Sally's World ,  23 April, 2009 07:13  

LOL...i have No clue what you just said...all i know is that even if i wanted a gun (which i don't) i wouldn't have one...i'm that clumsy, i can guarantee the only person i would actually shoot would be myself...probably in the foot!

trublubyu ,  23 April, 2009 08:04  

i love to go shooting in the desert. haven't done it recently and not near as knowledgable about guns as you, but love it.

and have a great time.

Ashlee ,  23 April, 2009 08:22  

I'm jealous! I finally purchased my Springfield XD and it sits in the closet... Sad because I have yet to shoot it... Maybe I'll take it for a test drive this weekend!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential ,  23 April, 2009 08:27  

Glocks have a great reputation w/law enforcement. Effective, efficient, nicely balanced. Have fun w/your training.
I prefer archery, nunchucks, war fans, and bamboo sword of the martial arts.

Randi Troxell ,  23 April, 2009 08:40  

i would love a gun... b/c i work an hour away i even NEED one... but we'll talk and talk about it and never do it... one day though i'll retire my tazer and get a gun with more kick in it!

B ,  23 April, 2009 08:43  

I don't own a gun, but I've been out shooting a number of times and I like it.

Bonnie the Boss ,  23 April, 2009 08:49  

Have fun! My hubby would like to go but we can't afford the $2000 to go. So learn for all of us too!

Kristina P. ,  23 April, 2009 09:30  

So, my husband and I made a bet a while ago, that if he ate shrimp in front of me, I would go shooting.

We were in Vegas, at a crappy buffet, and he totally did. But it completely caught me off guard, and he didn't tell me he was going to do it, so I told him it was unfair and I'm not going.

And I'm sticking to it!

Together We Save ,  23 April, 2009 09:37  

This is too funny. I have no clue but I work for a gun man and her prefers a Kimber. I have no idea what this means.

Anonymous ,  23 April, 2009 09:46  

I shot a gun once, it was pretty cool.

Anonymous ,  23 April, 2009 10:54  

I have shot a gun once and that was when I was younger when I went hunting with my dad! I am kinda well really scared of them.

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  23 April, 2009 10:55  

"you can run them dirty without a second thought.." I don't know what the heck that means, but it sounds super bad-ass! lol!

I will miss you, but be happy knowing you are out having a fabulous time shooting up the desert!

Donna ,  23 April, 2009 10:56  

I think it's so cool that you like and know guns so well. I hope you have a great shooting trip!

Donna ,  23 April, 2009 10:56  

I think it's so cool that you like and know guns so well. I hope you have a great shooting trip!

Erin ,  23 April, 2009 13:25  

It sounds like you and my dad could talk guns till the cows come home.

I shot one once. It made my shoulder bruise.

Cassie ,  23 April, 2009 13:27  

You go girl! And I know that you are a responsible gun owner too. YES to our 2nd Ammendment rights. Pray that BO and his crew don't succeed in taking them away from us.
X-Cassie

Jamie ,  23 April, 2009 14:05  

I'm not all that knowledgeable about guns, but we've had our eye on a certain model Glock. My hubby wants to buy me that one. A friend of ours wants to open a gun shop and I immediately thought of you - what a perfect job that would be for ya!

Have a safe trip!

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com ,  23 April, 2009 16:45  

What a woman! I love shooting guns. Hey when you get back head over to my blog and pick up your funny!

Lee ,  23 April, 2009 20:03  

I like guns, too. My mom has one that she keeps somewhere in the house. I don't know where though, since I really don't feel like finding it.

Jessica G. ,  23 April, 2009 21:03  

I'd love to join you! I'm finally not pregnant and my dad will again let me hold a firearm. But we don't currently have any...instead of going shoe shopping with me, wanna help me pick out a gun?

Fiauna ,  23 April, 2009 21:14  

Have fun shooting in the desert.

TheFirehouse ,  24 April, 2009 15:16  

You will need to visit my brother's blog every once in a while ("Danny's Deep Thoughts"). He definitely shares that same love of firearms. So much so that he actually has a dealer's license so that we can get some pretty cool stuff from him. You know, I used to not want guns around (safety reasons) but I wouldn't mind a couple of semi-auto's to share space with our .357 revolver, and .22 and .45 rifles. When Danny gets a new gun he shows it off on his blog.

Ginny ,  27 April, 2009 14:05  

I'm jealous... have a great time.

Just SO ,  27 April, 2009 17:19  

The only gun I have ever fired has been a muzzle loader at girls camp. I think that I would like shooting things though.

And I hope you have a great adventure.

Just SO ,  27 April, 2009 17:19  

The only gun I have ever fired has been a muzzle loader at girls camp. I think that I would like shooting things though.

And I hope you have a great adventure.

Anonymous ,  28 April, 2009 07:03  

Hi there, I popped over on Kristina P's suggestion and the first post I read was this one.

I love it. Do you have a conceal carry permit? I'm leaning towards the kimber, but still going to the range and trying to find my fav, though definitely a 9m

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP