Gladys

>>  Friday, February 6, 2009

Don't mind my horrible singing. (or the messy pantry)
Gladys Take 1

Glady Take 2

14 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  06 February, 2009 12:10  

Your boys are so adorable!

Anonymous ,  06 February, 2009 12:31  

I laughed so hard I cried. Love you. Your signing has improved with time- Love You Fatherson

Erin ,  06 February, 2009 12:38  

How cute! I've never heard that song before. But it looks like they enjoy it!

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  06 February, 2009 14:47  

They are the CUTEST!!!! I forgot all about that song! Now I'm going to be singing it all day:)

Anonymous ,  06 February, 2009 15:26  

How cute are they... That was so precious I enjoyed every bit of it!! You have 2 adorable boys!

Shan G ,  06 February, 2009 16:36  

They are so cute!!! And your singing wasn't THAT bad...LOL

I have never heard that song before. Now it is going to be stuck in my head all day! LOL

Cassie ,  07 February, 2009 01:05  

I just think your sons are the sweetest little guys.I believe they look like you. I remember that song from when I was a kid 100years ago!! You're singing was at least as good as that guys from American Idol. What was his name? Jandia or something like that? he he.

Jo ,  07 February, 2009 09:53  

I haven't ever heard that song before! Very silly. Love the well, well part, your boys are darling. And your drain sound effect is the best!

Andrea ,  07 February, 2009 21:17  

Well, well bless my soul those boys love their mommy and her fun-loving attitude. I love hearing them sing with you!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP