To My Blog
>> Saturday, November 29, 2008
My Dearest Blog-
You have been there through the good, the bad, and even some pretty ugly times. You have shared my messages with the world, while bringing new friends to me -dropping them in my inbox.
So this, my dearest blog is a formal apology. For the neglect I have showed you. Only today did I realize that I myself have not even visited you. My comments have been stacked in my inbox -left unread, while my new followers have not been acknowledged.
I fear that it will only get worse, as my head swims in the sounds of Christmas music, all the while my thoughts drowning in wrapping paper and the sound of projects begging to be completed. I fear that I have promised myself more than I am capable of doing, but there is no going back now. There are projects pending, presents to be wrapped and good to be done.
Don't forget about me, as I will return to you my loyal friend. Rest assured although set aside for a time, you are not forgotten.
Always,
Me













12 Pepsi Points :
good. i am glad i don't have to turn you into bps (blog protection services) i was way worried about your neglect. glad to see you have taken a little responsibility! :)
Aww Dee, you are a Mom and it is SO the Holidays now! I will miss you, but will probably email you so I will be less a withdrawal as the others, LOL!!
I totally understand!
I like the new layout. I've been debating doing the three columns.
Enjoy your kids! This is a busy time of year!!
I feel the same way! So crazy w/ holidays...less time to blog...ahhhhh!
Like the new layout!! I COMPLETELY understand!! I have been absent all weekend until now.
A little break is nice, and this is a busy busy time. Enjoy it with your kids! I hope you have a great month.
Happy Holidays to yoooouuuu..... Have fun, enjoy the Spirit of the season and take some time for yourself and your family. I look forward to hearing from you post vacation! :0)
I am feeling that exact same way. It's going to be a busy month, isn't it?
I've been so tired that I haven't wanted to blog. I'm guessing that eventually I'll need to post something like this!
Ha! I'm totally feeling the same, especially cuz I'm sick now. You do what ya gotta do...have a nice holiday break now and then. Take care.
I'm sure your blog understands and will welcome you back with loving cyber-arms whenever you post. :)
I can definitely relate to the feeling of blog neglect. Life is so busy, especially in December!
Post a Comment