Me, Me, Me

>>  Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am rapidly approaching my 200th post! I can't believe that even I have been able to conjure up that much nonsense for the last 5 or 6 months. But here I am still going strong. But as I lovingly look over my hours of work and almost hundreds of posts I realized something......all of my posts have a common label.


That label being Me. Out of my so far 173 posts, 92 of them have been labeled as me, while My Cute Kids managed to rake in a grand 52. But it is Kyle that I must shy away from, having only managed 12 posts where he dominates and makes the label. If I add his label to those that include Us, he still only scores a 39. But even then the title of Us still belongs to Me..as I am part of that dynamic duo.

So I guess this is where I step aside and allow Kyle to bask in the spotlight. But really truly, it is all about Me. Even if you ask Kyle, he will tell you that's how I see things. So I guess there is just one thing left to say....

It's All About Me. You Should Know That!

8 Pepsi Points :

Jillene ,  07 October, 2008 07:54  

I am rapidly approaching my 200th too! Kind of a milestone for the both of us!!

Sometimes (o.k. lets be realistic all of the time) it has to be all about yourself otherwise we get lost in th wife/mother thing. So I say to you--You Go Girl--let it be all about you!!

Anonymous ,  07 October, 2008 09:43  

We haven't reached that milestone, although we had more posts in the last 3 days than we have in the last 3 months! (Or something like that).

Anonymous ,  07 October, 2008 09:43  

BTW, gas in my area is now $2.77...

Kristina P. ,  07 October, 2008 10:22  

I don't know who this Korynn is, but I want to beat her and her $2.77 a gallon gas up. In a nice way, of couse.

And it really should be all about you. Unless it's embarassing stories about your husband, like I like to post.

*MARY* ,  07 October, 2008 12:33  

Well it is YOUR blog, your husband and kids should start their own.

trublubyu ,  07 October, 2008 12:33  

i'm glad it's all about you- how else would i get to know you? and i have enjoyed getting to know you...

Donna ,  07 October, 2008 17:39  

That little bunny sign is funny. It is all or mostly about you, but there's nothin' wrong with that. That's what blogs are all about!

Kristina P. ,  07 October, 2008 17:58  

So, someone else with the name "Me" commented on my blog, and since I saw the comment on email, with no picture, I thought it was you. Nope!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP