Little Pictures Have Big Ears

>>  Monday, October 6, 2008

I recently came through the back door after having been at work all day. As I stepped over the threshold, I was greeted by an excited Mason, welcoming me home. He quickly wrapped himself around my leg, not having the patience to let me kneel down to hug him back. And without hestitation he smacked my right butt cheek and scampered off. Stunned, I suddenly realized that the little pictures in my house have Big Ears and in this instance big Eyes....seeing and hearing EVERYTHING! (Only to Repeat it all...)

*I can feel my face flush as I tell this story. I imagine about the time it posts to the world wide web, I will wish that I hadn't. Kyle and I are in most cases private people. Just remind me, its for posterity. These are the moments we laugh about and live to share for generations.

9 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  06 October, 2008 10:29  

Hey, Adam does this to me all the time, and he's a grown man. Don't feel bad.

Jillene ,  06 October, 2008 11:22  

Uuuummmm....at least it was in the privacy of your own home.

When my son did that to me we were in the grocery store AND he smacked my butt to the following....nah, nah, nah, nah, nah HONK HONK!! Good times!!

Oh yeah--he WASN'T quite about it either!!

*MARY* ,  06 October, 2008 11:24  

My entire blog is an embarrassment, this is just cute.

Anonymous ,  06 October, 2008 12:42  

heeeheeeheee

trublubyu ,  06 October, 2008 13:06  

that's cute. dontcha just love kids? they catch on to everything.

Michelle ,  06 October, 2008 13:53  

Awww, that is so cute. I love the picture of your son with the upside down crown and the caption under it. So funny!

Saying hi from SITS!

Kristina P. ,  06 October, 2008 15:06  

So, I made the signature! I know!

One of my bloggy friends posted about this scrapbooking site that you can use to make your own headers, and I wanted to make a signature for a while. It took me FOREVER! But, I think it turned out OK.

Anonymous ,  06 October, 2008 16:31  

Cute story! Thanks for sharing. Your right these are silly moments you don't want to forget.

Donna ,  07 October, 2008 17:42  

Kids are really good butt-slappers. Thanks Daddies, for teaching them to walk in your footsteps!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP