Allergies! Allergies! Allergies!

>>  Sunday, March 30, 2014

My poor boys. When it comes to allergies, they don't stand a chance, having me as their mother.. I personally am allergic to just.about.everything. Seriously! I am one of those people that gets hives for days from something as simple as a bandaid, and don't get me started with all those fragrance lotions, soaps, wax burners...you name it. I'm an allergic reaction just waiting to happen.

I, unfortunately, have passed this less than desirable trait to my poor boys.

Our most recent allergy? Well, it exhibits itself in the form of a rash...wherever my poor boys skin is kissed by the sun.

This picture doesn't even depict the worst of it. He's a trooper though, and we think we've found ways to lessen the effects, without having to keep him holed up inside.


2 Pepsi Points :

Smiles 13 April, 2014 08:14  

Bummer! I get this too. It has improved a lot as I've gotten older. My face used to look just like his after a minute or two in the sun. Now I only get a few bumps on my chest and arms. Hopefully his gets better!

Karen 14 April, 2014 06:14  

My sister used to be allergic to the sun. She did outgrow it and now she's a beach bum with no effects.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP