Weekend Re-Cap

>>  Tuesday, July 7, 2009

They say a picture is worth a thousand words! I must agree. The following pretty much sums it all up. My boys first camping trip, sleeping in a tent, 4-wheeling and a long 4th of July weekend!

Must I say anymore?
And if this doesn't scream...We had a GREAT time..I don't know what does!!

P.S. Thanks Fatherson, for the sweet ride! It definitely made the trip that much more enjoyable. AND..You're Welcome, I washed the dirt off of it for you!!

16 Pepsi Points :

Liz Mays 07 July, 2009 06:25  

I love his expression as he's looking at the marshmallow stickiness! And that fishing reel is the cutest thing!

Jamie 07 July, 2009 07:15  

Sleeping child with cheeks flushed & mouth open - yes that's a sure sign that he had a great time.

A dirty truck is also a sign of good times!

Erin 07 July, 2009 08:25  

I'm glad you had such a great time! I love the story in picture form.

Kristina P. 07 July, 2009 09:19  

Your boys must have just had a blast!

Lara Neves 07 July, 2009 10:13  

Looks like you had an amazing weekend! Fun times!

Bonnie the Boss 07 July, 2009 10:36  

Love the pics!!!! soooo cute! They do look like they had fun!

Sweet Tea 07 July, 2009 10:50  

Blessed are you oh-wonderful-Mom. Your sacrifice made for a FANTASTIC weekend for your guys. "They owe you!" And, I'd see that they repay, course that's just me. Great photos!!

Jillene 07 July, 2009 11:06  

It looks like they had a fantastic time!!

As for me--but not the rest of my house--I HATE to camp!!

Unknown 07 July, 2009 11:23  

Looks like a great time!

Cassie 07 July, 2009 11:32  

Sure looks like you had a great time. Taking the kids camping is one of my fondest memories. We used to camp out all the time in the Prescott Natl Forest in Northern Arizona and were so sad when it got ruined by civilization encroachment...ah well, they call that progress. :>(

Cranberryfries 07 July, 2009 12:55  

Looks like your boys loved every minute of it! I love camping and can't wait to take my kids this year.

Fiauna 07 July, 2009 13:44  

Looks like you had a great time. And I'm sure your sweet boys had a blast.

Lee 07 July, 2009 14:46  

Wow, looks like a blast!
And the poor little guy looks pooped!

Dawn Parsons Smith 07 July, 2009 15:34  

Every single picture is AWESOME! What a fantastic trip! I am really wanting to do a camp trip!

veronica 07 July, 2009 16:44  

Nothing says summer like marshmallows and dirt!

Just SO 11 July, 2009 21:46  

Looks like a truly great weekend! I love how expressive your boys' faces are.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP