Meet The Head Eagle
>> Friday, January 16, 2009
Welcome to An Eagles View. I’m your hostess, writer, and the chief executive of all departments (to include the complaint department), in this, my little corner of the blogosphere. I am The Head Eagle (also known, by some, as Danielle). I started my journey, as a blogger in May of 2008. It all began, as a typical ‘mommy blog’, but has grown in to so much more, of as I share my life story, and pieces of me.
When I am not blogging, I am a wife to 1, mother to 2 handsome boys and a contributing member of today’s work force. All of which, plays into why I have added the element of reviews and giveaways to my everyday blogging. I am busy enough, that I am always looking for new and innovative things. I find some of the greatest new things, make my busy life that much easier. I also enjoy sharing my greatest finds, with my readers, hence my interest in giveaways.
