Hottest Fashion of the Season
>> Monday, October 14, 2013
Because nothing says fashionista like pre-op apparel.
I had surgery on my foot this past weekend. A long over-due surgery. I've experienced years of pain in both my feet. 5 doctors later, and more failed therapies than I can count...I Finally, FINALLY found the right doctor. The doctor that could see my desperate need and performed a much needed surgery. So far I am healing well and already have plans to have my other foot fixed as well.
I don't love the boot. It's a real pain some days, but I've grown to be comfortable in it. I also try to be grateful for it. As I came out of my surgery completely and totally pain free. The first time either of my feet have been pain free in 3 years. That's a long time, and the inconvenience of the boot is nothing in comparison.
*The surgery is what they call the Tenex FAST procedure. They made a small incision on the heal of my foot, and used ultra-sound guidance to laser out damaged plantar fasciitis tissue. Sounds painful, but I came out feeling good and completely pain free.
.jpg)
.jpg)













1 Pepsi Points :
I'm glad your foot is feeling better! It sounds like the surgery was definitely worth it!
Post a Comment