Things Over-Heard in My House
>> Monday, June 6, 2011
Mo-Tay to Mr. Mr Gettie: "Hey, Gettie, wanna see my dance moves? Sweet, huh?"
I didn't actually see the dance moves. The truth is, they were in the shower when it was said..making the whole exchange that much more entertaining.
Me: "Where's that can of beans I keep on the floor, next to my bed?"
No, I'm not trying to stave off hunger. I've mentioned before that I'm having problems with my feet. The can is used to {literally} roll out and warm up the tissue and ligaments and in my feet and ankles.
Mr. Mr. Gettie: "I've runned out of cuddles, so you can let go of me now"
That's one way to get your mother to release you from her hugs. *sigh*
Mo-Tay: "Dad, can I have another snore?"
That would be a S'More my son..a S'more. Silly boy!













1 Pepsi Points :
If you can't find your beans, tennis balls work wonders too. ;)
Post a Comment