Is My Snout Showing?
>> Thursday, October 1, 2009
I'm still alive. Thank Goodness! When I decided to take a week off, from blogging, being holed up (read: cut off from the world) wasn't exactly what I had in mind. My plan was to get some personal business taken care of and get a few things worked out. My body, had different plans. As I have been laying in bed since Monday night...feeling as though I might die.
I've been to 102.7 degrees (fever) and back, and survived. My tests for swine flu came back negative, but I was isolated anyways....just in case. I hate to say it out loud, but I might actually be starting to feel a little better. My boys, on the other hand, are not. What would a family be if we didn't share everything, sickness included...
I'm still moving pretty slow. But hope to get caught back up, REAL Soon! Thanks to all of you that supported me all week, even in my fever induced delusional state, I could feel all the bloggy love!
I'm still moving pretty slow. But hope to get caught back up, REAL Soon! Thanks to all of you that supported me all week, even in my fever induced delusional state, I could feel all the bloggy love!













9 Pepsi Points :
Oh no! I hope you feel better very soon!
I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I have been thinking about you! I think an important day might be coming up soon...
Oh Danielle, I am so sorry!! I am glad that it wasn't swine flu, but how mierable to have it last a whole week. I was sick 1 day and it was enough for me. I am glad that you are on the road to recovery. Sorry about the boys not doing well now. I hate when the germs go from one person to another. Hope you all feel well soon. I should bring you some treats :)
I'm so sorry that you've been sick and now that the boys are getting sick! No fun. I hope they don't get it too bad.
hope you are back to 100% very soon!
I hope you really are feeling better. And your family too.
I am so sorry, I think I gave you my cold!! I hope you feel better soon, poor baby.
I'm glad you didn't have swine flu but yes, I've definitely had enough of your absence.
Moms just should not be allowed to get sick. We don't have time. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment