Random is as Random Does

>>  Wednesday, July 15, 2009

-I'm exhausted...it's only Wednesday!


-I want to know why kids think its okay to wipe boogers on the walls. And, where in the world do they learn this stuff?

-I learned the hard way, that a Chevy Tahoe doesn't handle like a Toyota Camry..as I almost wrecked my new ride coming home from work (the day I picked it up). Duh! I know!

-I've changed my purse out 4 times this week. I can't find anything now. I'm pretty sure I've left something in every purse. Like leaving a trail of bread crumbs.

-For those of you that fear I am ignoring your blogs. I am. Not really -or intentionally. I've just been so busy this week. Most of it self imposed, but busy still.

-I've decided that one extravagant purchase leads to subsequent like purchases. (i.e. the purchase of a truck, has sent us looking for camping trailers). The kids also got a new set of wheels this week too. Shhh...they don't know that yet. It's a surprise.

-Speaking of extravagant purchases, anyone know of a nice camping trailer for sale? I'm pretty sure I've worn out the search button on the local classified ads.

12 Pepsi Points :

Lara Neves ,  16 July, 2009 00:52  

Kids wipe boogers on the wall because they're too lazy to go get a tissue and it's better than eating them. So in a way, it's comforting to me when I see them on the wall. Of course, the offenders still have to clean it off...

Jules AF ,  16 July, 2009 01:43  

I should be busy, but I'm not. Yeah, I suck. Should be unpacking the twenty boxes I've moved already, but I'm not.

Sally's World ,  16 July, 2009 02:14  

ah, the booger on the wall trick, i find that if tehy have to clean it up themselves they soon stop it!

Randi Troxell ,  16 July, 2009 08:47  

that whole purse thing... yea happens to me all the time! hubby gets so mad at me... he's all "probably you left it in the OTHER one".... okaaaaay!!!

Fiauna ,  16 July, 2009 08:57  

I totally agree with you about the extravagant purchases. Once you get that ball rolling, it's really difficult to stop.

Jillene ,  16 July, 2009 11:33  

Boogers on the wall must be a total kid thing. My son had an entire booger wall in his room. When I discovered it, first I puked in my mouth, and then I handed him a butter knife and made him scrape them all off. Just thinking about that makes me gag!!

veronica ,  16 July, 2009 19:22  

We have a 30ft Terry Trailer with a power slide-out, bunk beds for the kids. Email me at veezeejay(at)comcast.net if you want more details.
We haven't put it on KSL or anything, so let me know.

Unknown ,  16 July, 2009 19:36  

if you didn't spend all that time changing purses.. you'd have more time for us! come on git a grip!
LOL!
be careful don't wreck the truck! the boys need their momma!

Erin ,  16 July, 2009 20:19  

I really wish I liked purses. Sigh.

What is better - wiping boogers on the walls or just eating them. I can't decide which I prefer (my kids do the second one - ewww).

I hope you can find a great deal on a camping trailer!

Bonnie the Boss ,  16 July, 2009 21:39  

I do that with purses too!
And you know my answer to the booger thing.

Anonymous ,  17 July, 2009 04:17  

The kids I nanny like to use their shirt sleeves as a napkin....I've learned not to dress them in white.

But boogers?? Ick.

Anonymous ,  17 July, 2009 08:48  

I leave stuff behind in all of my purses. It's a bad habit.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP