BREAKING NEWS: Scientist Baffled by a Genetic Anomaly

>>  Friday, March 13, 2009


Blogdom- Research being conducted at a local facility has Scientists baffled. Explainable only as genetic anomaly. A local group has identified a certain species known as the Humanus-Eagle-Viewus-esss-Offspringus. Even more unique then the group itself, is the species need for a security blanket. Look closely at the two specimens. Linked by genetics. It's apparent that the younger of the two has inherited not only the inability to resist his need for a security blanket, but also his tendency to adorn himself in it -draping it loosely over his shoulders. This anomaly has scientists baffled. The facilities Department Director is determined that his staff find a reasonably scientific explanation for this particular groups behavior. He is quoted as saying: "There must be some explanation. Our research must continue. We will not stop until the common gene responsible for this is identified."

18 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  13 March, 2009 18:45  

I love that picture of you. So beautiful!

Cassie ,  13 March, 2009 22:07  

hmmmmm. Verrrry interesting. Security blanket or fashion statement? Latter day Linus or future Ralph Lauren?

Just SO ,  13 March, 2009 22:58  

You need to get him a Snugglette.

Anonymous ,  14 March, 2009 08:32  

Are you sure it's ok to have "Mr Tink" out of the hermatically sealed,climate controlled,explosion proof security chamber without the armed theft protection squad ??????
Love Fatherson

PS- Dang he's cute- I told you he is a charmer!!!!

Anonymous ,  14 March, 2009 13:42  

He makes me want to have a security blanket. It just looks right.

Anonymous ,  14 March, 2009 15:20  

What a cute picture!!

Lee ,  14 March, 2009 17:22  

Aw, what a cute picture. I have a security blanket, too. Can't sleep without it.

A Friendly Reader Only ,  14 March, 2009 21:46  

Wonderful captured moment of the true bond between mother and son - This will be a treasured keepsake for years to come!! :}

Bonnie the Boss ,  14 March, 2009 23:22  

I think having a security blanket makes you more secure as an adult.

Jamie ,  15 March, 2009 20:00  

I'm all for having a blanket!

Great, timeless picture of you both, BTW.... thanks for sharing.

Jessica G. ,  15 March, 2009 23:58  

My boy has his "meme" as he calls it. I had "bankie" when I was his age. Even when I hit the tweens, I didn't want to let it go so I made it into a pillow - stuffed with toilet paper.

Night Owl Mama ,  16 March, 2009 01:11  

Luv the look on both your faces

kel ,  16 March, 2009 08:41  

That is the cutest shot ever! I had a "security pillow" at age 22. My daddy gave me a Pooh pillow when I was in the hospital and I slept with it every night until Roslyn puked on it...

Dawn Parsons Smith ,  16 March, 2009 10:44  

That photo could sell millions of security blankies! It is a wonderful picture!

Cat still sleeps with hers at age 6! (I love the scientific name for this "anomaly"!)

Jo ,  16 March, 2009 11:10  

What a sweet, sweet picture. And now you don't have to worry that someone switched the kid at the hospital either.

Donna ,  19 March, 2009 16:30  

He definitely looks like your son! And what an interesting anomaly, I hope they find the gene. :)

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP