You Know You're a Mother IF.....

>>  Thursday, February 19, 2009

You have ever stopped a meal because one
of your children announced

"I've got to POOP!"

17 Pepsi Points :

Jo ,  19 February, 2009 09:11  

Guess I am a mom then.

Kristina P. ,  19 February, 2009 09:19  

I think this also applies to just wives, sadly.

Cammie ,  19 February, 2009 09:20  

topic of the day......

Cassie ,  19 February, 2009 09:36  

Hehehehe...not in many years (my baby is 28years).You are a hoot.

I still want a copy of the pic of little cutie with the upside down crown.The outstreched hand and those rosebud lips!! That should really be on a poster. I bet it would make you famous!! (not that you aren't already in blogworld;-)

Randi Troxell ,  19 February, 2009 09:36  

oh wait though... i do that to myself... lol! have a great wkend!!

McMrs ,  19 February, 2009 09:47  

So true!!
You're also a mother if you ever had to STOP shopping because your child pooped in his pants & you brought no change of clothes! YIKES! happened to me yesterday :( kept me from spending money on useless stuff though HAHA

Bonnie the Boss ,  19 February, 2009 10:03  

If we stopped the meal for that at my house we would never get through it! I swear none of them go to the bathroom from the time they get home from school, until dinner. Just so they can ask to be excused!

veronica ,  19 February, 2009 10:07  

I was just going to stalk and not comment, but I'm loving your blog (and your humor) so I think I need you in my reader!

Anonymous ,  19 February, 2009 10:13  

Everytime we go to a restaurant Em has to go poo, we have to stop eating and go to the bathroom. It never fails, she doesn't do that at home only in restaurants.

Kristen ,  19 February, 2009 10:25  

That statement would stop anything!

LOL

Donna ,  19 February, 2009 11:04  

Kristina's comment is hilarious! And true!

Ashlee ,  20 February, 2009 08:46  

Lol!
Last time we went to the mall, Caleb had an accident and I had forgotten to bring a change of clothes. I scopped him up and spent twenty minutes in the bathroom drying his pants under the hand dryers...

Amber ,  20 February, 2009 23:10  

I want to know why getting on the freeway makes my 3 year old 'need to go potty!' in an urgent way.

Guess we'll be meeting tomorrow. FUN! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous ,  22 February, 2009 15:50  

You happen to have an aunt that has seen the inside of EVERY restroom in the entire region. She can tell you where they are in the most unusual locations.There isn't a store,restaurant,mall or office that she doesn't know the exact location by heart.The other aunt that took her most of the time as a child stopped when she announced that she didn't need to go-she just had not seen a paticular facility.You should ask her about it--love you
Fatherson

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP