One of These Things is Not Like the Other
>> Monday, February 2, 2009
Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls! Can you tell me which one of these things is not like the other?
Look Closely! (pardon the dirty shoe)You guessed it! The one on the Right is not like the other! Although close, not quite close enough! As I leaned under my desk this morning to reach for something, I took a good look at my shoes. Bet you can't guess who got dressed in the dark this morning (while running late and un-prepared). Let this be a lesson to myself that I need to stop hitting the snooze button 10 million times. I'm so embarrassed!













22 Pepsi Points :
woah! this is you? you are BSU?
I am so .. not bright. lol.
Here I am following you.. la de da
and following BSU... la de da.
:)oh gosh. & It's only Monday!
okay.. sorry.. back to your regularly scheduled blogging. :)
The picture of your kids in your right-hand sidebar kills me everytime that I visit your blog. Add to this your very entertaining stories and we simply must follow you!
Anyone who came up with the brilliant Blog Stalker concept needs more fans. :)
-Francesca
Oh.... this is priceless! i do this with socks ALL the time... tell yourself that it IS monday morning after all!!
hee hee hee.....you silly girl....
I agree with 3 Bay B Chicks...your little hypnotists on the sidebar have me completely in a trance.....
Oh how funny, I don't think I have ever put on the wrong shoes but I have Definitely put on blue socks when I was going for black.
HAHAHAHA!! But at least you are not like my aunt who wore one heel and one flat and couldn't for the life of her figure out why she was limping--true story!!
If you do a quick spit polish on the one I bettcha no one will even notice. :)
I'm glad you shared with us because now I know I'm not the only one who does things like this (though this in particular I have yet to do).
The good thing is that they look so close, that no one will notice!
Too funny!!! That is totally something I would do! i am sure no one will notice ;)
Too funny!!! That is totally something I would do! i am sure no one will notice ;)
LOL
Just keep your feet under your desk until it's time to go home!
Anyone looking close to enough to notice your shoes not matching is probably annoying you in other ways, too.
Yikes - I've done this! At least they are the same color. My dress-in-the-dark day resulted in one navy and one black pump. Be careful if you wear earrings! So, what? you are BSU? A brilliant lady!
That is so funny! They are almost the same...
What the heck girlfriend?! How many blogs do you have?
I love it! Nobody but you probably even noticed though. lol
That is funny!!
My mom did that once. Not as bad as the lady in my SIL ward who went to church in her slip!
Hey as long as one is not red and the other black, I think you're fine.
Stylin'!
Could be worse. They are both black.
Well they both looked similar, so it's okay at least.
Reminds me of when I wore one sock and one barefoot and couldn't figure out why the heck one of my feet were cold.
I'm very unaware sometimes.
hee hee hee. i love this.
thanks for posting!
Post a Comment