Something To Ponder

>>  Tuesday, January 13, 2009

God doesn't give you the people you want,
He gives you the people you NEED - To help you,
to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make
you into the person you were meant to be.

19 Pepsi Points :

Cammie ,  13 January, 2009 11:38  

wow. I needed this today too.

Anonymous ,  13 January, 2009 11:46  

I love this! Thanks just the message I needed to hear today!

Bramblemoon Farm ,  13 January, 2009 11:47  

So true. It's hard to admit we grow and learn from those who hurt us but we do:)

Kristen ,  13 January, 2009 12:04  

I just updated my post today because you did make me ponder.
Thanks
:-)

Ash ,  13 January, 2009 12:48  

Came by thanks to Kristen's addition of "past friends."

I guess we all carry some type of past friend baggage - I'm afraid it makes me timid to try again sometimes.

This shines a whole new light on it.

Thank you.

Bonnie the Boss ,  13 January, 2009 12:50  

So that is why he sent my 5 kids!

Jen ,  13 January, 2009 13:41  

Love it and I might add "ditto". Good thought for the day.

Anonymous ,  13 January, 2009 14:25  

There is so much truth in that. That's beautiful.

Teresa ,  13 January, 2009 14:46  

Wow, I love it Danielle, so true!!!

Thank you for posting!

Teresa

A Friendly Reader Only ,  13 January, 2009 21:04  

Thanks for sharing that wonderful message!!

Queenie Jeannie ,  14 January, 2009 06:58  

That is wonderful - thank you for sharing it!!

Unknown ,  14 January, 2009 08:06  

That is a great thought. Very insightful

Shan G ,  14 January, 2009 20:05  

So true, but you don't realize this fact until AFTER you have learned what God wants you to learn.

While you're still in it, it sucks the Big Kahuna!! LOL

Donna ,  15 January, 2009 08:41  

Beautiful picture, and beautiful thoughts too. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP