2008...The Year In Review

>>  Wednesday, December 31, 2008

11 Pepsi Points :

Shell in your Pocket ,  31 December, 2008 15:22  

How fun!

Happy New Year to you!Wishing you much happiness and joy!
-sandy toes

B ,  31 December, 2008 19:12  

What a great little reminder of the past year!

Happy New Year

Jo ,  31 December, 2008 22:13  

Awwww! So darling! Happy New Year!

Lee ,  01 January, 2009 01:26  

The most adorable pictures! Definitely put a smile on my face.
And I needed one.

Better Half of Me ,  01 January, 2009 14:24  

Wow we had a fun year. I forgot about alot of those pictures. I'm going to cry my boys are getting big.

Jen ,  01 January, 2009 20:37  

Sweeeet! Loved all the pictures and ho wyou put it into a slide show. Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful new year's day.

Kristie ,  01 January, 2009 21:04  

Thanks for the show! Love those babies! Oh, and you and Kyle too!

Shauna ,  01 January, 2009 23:06  

I l♥ve the pictures! Thanks for sharing! I just signed up to follow your blog! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Candice ,  01 January, 2009 23:27  

Wow...looks like fun. It makes me sad that they grow so fast! I remember them being brand new babies like it was yesterday....they are sure turning out to be adorable boys and will be fine young men, i'm sure!

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP