Introducing the Newest Member of our Household

>>  Thursday, August 28, 2008

enter The Little Green Cleaning Machine

Its been a long week, its almost over and thanks to this little gadget, things have been a little easier. After experiencing what I thought was a malfunctioning Steam Cleaner Vacuum (no worries fatherson, it turned out to be operator error..go figure) and raw hands from the cleaning solutions, all was made well when this was brought home.

As I took a picture of our new Little Green before it was taken out of its box, Kyle asked, "are you going to blog about the carpet cleaner..?" my answer to that, is Darn right I am, if it makes it so I don't have to clean up any more puke by hand it will be worth a post of its own. It didn't let me down, as it cleans like no other. So bask in all the glory my little green friend, this post's for you!

2 Pepsi Points :

Kristina P. ,  30 August, 2008 17:23  

We had a medical training last week, and one of the subjects was cleaning up vomit. They suggest using a spatula to clean it up. Ummmmm, no.

Me (aka Danielle) ,  30 August, 2008 21:24  

Ewww..YUCK! Double Yuck! I won't even go there! I will stick to my current methods.

Post a Comment

Is this your first time here? Please...tell us where you clicked from.

A Word From Our Sponsors

All images are compliments of Google Images, unless watermarked or otherwise noted.

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP